On Wednesday, Dec. 7, the Republican Jewish Coalition will host a presidential-candidates forum featuring Michele Bachmann, Herman Cain, Newt Gingrich, Jon Huntsman, Rick Perry, Mitt Romney, and Rick Santorum. Not invited is the GOP candidate currently polling around third in New Hampshire and second in Iowa: Rep. Ron Paul (R-Texas). The explanation: Paul was not invited to attend the RJC’s candidates forum because the organization — as it has stated numerous times in the past — “rejects his misguided and extreme views,” said [RJC Executive Director Matt] Brooks. “He’s just so far outside of the mainstream of the Republican party and this organization,” Brooks said. Inviting Paul to attend would be “like inviting Barack Obama to speak.”
Press TV talks with Mark Dankof, former US Senate candidate in San Antonio who compares Ron Paul’s rising popularity and clear and principled rhetoric to 1990s presidential candidate Pat Buchanan, also against the Israeli lobby, who was systematically attacked and brought down by Zionist-controlled US media.
- Republican Jewish Coalition Bars Ron Paul From Presidential Debate, Saying He’s Too ‘Misguided and Extreme’ (tipggita32.wordpress.com)
- Republic Jewish Coalition BARS RON PAUL from December 7th DEBATE !!! (2012patriot.wordpress.com)
- Republican Jewish Coalition likens Ron Paul to Barack Obama (neoanarchia.com)
- Jews Exclude Ron Paul (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Ron Paul Not Invited To Event For His ‘Misguided And Extreme Views’ (huffingtonpost.com)