In this week’s address, President Obama tells the American people that although the United States has created private sector jobs for the past 21 months in a row, that is not enough for struggling Americans. We must continue growing the economy by passing the payroll tax cut, which will give the middle class a tax cut of $1,500 and provide small businesses more money to hire workers by cutting their payroll taxes in half. The President urges all Americans to tell Congress not to raise taxes during the holidays and act in the best interests of middle class families and pass the tax cuts now.
- Here’s how much more you’ll pay .. Vice President Joe Biden (ynative77.wordpress.com)
- President Obama’s Payroll Tax Cut Will Help My Family and Yours (whitehouse.gov)
- Obama vows to keep pushing Congress until Republicans extend payroll tax cut (dailykos.com)
- US Senate No Vote on Payroll Tax Cut Passes Buck to House (forexlive.com)
- Senate Vote Against the Payroll Tax Cut: “Unacceptable” (whitehouse.gov)